Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream



      Age defense eye cream, gotta be honest.. Had no idea what it was for when I got it. So I started reading. The bottle tells me its matrixyl 3000 & tripeptide-5 ocean based retinol botanical hyaluronic acid organic vitamins & minerals pure plant oils. Its eye cream ( duh, lol ) so your suppose to apply a tiny amount around your eyes, it can be used morning and night, under make up. Not much info, so to google I went to do some research casue I aint gonna go rubbing questionable lotions on my face and risk a rash.. or turning some wierd color. HA. Which I doubt would happen this stuff has some good reviews! So for use that dont know what this is for, its for under eye dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness, crows feet, and bags. Well then, I have really bad dark circles under my eyes so I was extactic when I read that, Ive tried so many things to get ride of them/cover them and nothing works.. excpet caking makeup on.. and well, its summer.. in Arizona. Not going to do that.



      So I've been using this for a while now, when you put it on it kinda feels cool and tingly, not irritation at all. It smells kinda good too. You really only need a very little for cover around both eyes, make sure you rub it all the way in, its got a slight oily feeling if you don't. Ive noticed a slight lightening to my dark circles.. its either this or Im getting more sleep. Im going with the lotion. HA. This stuff is awesome, Ive already recommended it to people and will continue too! My moms actually been using it too, she's got some crow feet she's hoping it'll work on! - Will update on that later -



   Thats about how much I use for both eyes. More then enough, I always end up rubbing the rest all over my face. If you'd like to get some just go on over to Amazon and get some!









DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.comderel. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment