Wednesday, January 14, 2015

100% Plant Based Konjac Sponge Infused with French Red Clay

French Clay Infused KONJAC SPONGE

Picture from Amazon.com

Love Konjac Sponges.. and Oleavine Beauty, they make some seriously awesome products.
I've tried a few and haven't been dissapointed at all! So, I've never tried on of these red clay infused konjac's before so I was pretty excited to see if there was a differance between it and the coal infused one's I've been using. 

Well, this Konjac sponge gently exfoliates, cleanses, detoxifies and refreshes skin! It's 100% 
Natural, Eco- Friendly, and biodegradable! It has no added dyes or colorants. Not tested on animals and it vegan friendly. 

Love these sponges I've been using these for monthes now, and will not use any other cleansing
tool on my face. This one works awesome. It can be used alone or with a cleanser. I use it both ways.. in the morning and evenings with soap and once during the day without, just to freshen up and get some of the oil off my face. ( I have oily skin ). Using it alone makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. Great Exfoliating tool! 

These are available on Amazon, and would make awesome gifts for friends or woman in your
family, heck.. even the guys use them in my house. We go through a lot of them. ;)

Interested in getting one? Or a few.. Purchase Here!






DISCLAIMER:






No comments:

Post a Comment