Wednesday, August 20, 2014

2014 Liebster Blog Award




   I was nominated by Trinkets and Bows! I just started blogging so that 
was really awesome of her! This is Blog Award for new bloggers 
who inspire others! :)


Here's my questions I was asked: 

Who inspires you the most?
My brother. He's such a goof, and is always himself, watching hims
taught me its okay to be me, to do what I want and not care
whos watching, or if people laugh, its okay to have fun!

What is your favorite food?
Pasta. Cooked anyway, I could live on it.. lol

What is your biggest fear?
Loosing my fmaily. Immediate family, we're all so close, I dont know what 
I'd do without them around. My moms there to talk whenever I need it. 
Their the only people that was around when I was really sick
My brothers are by best friends.. 

Where were you born?
Fortworth, Texas.. Then moved the Arizona

What is your favorite color?
Green!! 

Where would you most like to go on vacation?
Australia. Ive heard so many great things, about differant places there and
seen so many awesome pictures. Ill get there one day! 

What is your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving. Thats when my whole family gets together and we get to spend time with each other and see some we havent seen in a while.

Do you have a favorite movie you can watch over and over?
Fried Green Tomatoes. My favorite movie. I can watch it all day!
And do some! :)

Do you have children?
I don't =/ 

Do you like to read?
YES! Mysterys are my favorite! I can read all day... if I didnt have
other things to do lol

What do you like to do in your free time?
I have two things. Spend time with my pets :) Brownie and Charlie. And when 
they get tired of playing or what ever. Im searching sites for freebies and signing up to get to try products! 



My Nominee's are:

Mama Gets It Free
Finding Crystal
The Swag Bag
Quirkified
Robertas World
Flynn's Freebies, Reviews and Sweeps
Bloggin AnnieDay




Your questions are:


1. What inspired you to start blogging?

2. Who is the most inspirational person in your life?

3. Where did you grow up?

4. What is your favorite season and why?

5. What do you like to do in your spare time?

6. Whats your favorite company to work with, or which one
would you like to work with?

7. Do you have any children?

8. Whats your favorite topic to blog about?

9. Favorite sports team?

10. If you could have lunch with anyone famous or not,
who would it be?

11. Favorite food?



No comments:

Post a Comment