Friday, August 22, 2014

Foxbrim - Youthful Radiance Eye Cream

Foxbrim - Youthfull Radiance Eye Cream

  *not my picture*

Yay, more eye cream! I know, I'm 20 something what do I need with eye cream. Really though, a lot
of eye cream work for dark circles, or claim too. I have bad dark circles, well, did anyways, all these eye creams Im getting to try are taking care of them. I look so much more refreshed and well slept since Ive started using this. I love it! Its so affordable too, which is a plus for me. Not many you look at in stores are! This one is available on Amazon, here. It's also used for puffiness, wrinkles.

When I got this, I was excited to try it! The directions say to place small dots around your eye area and smooth in until absorbed. Its also safe to use morning and night and as a light facial moisturizer, and can be used under makeup. It really only takes a tiny bit! It feels cool when you put it on, not tingly like some eye creams make it feel. I like it. Its doesnt have a strong smell, either.. I really like that! Theres vitamin C and E and Aloe + Green tea, along with some other ingrdiants. I haven't been using it long, but so far its helping and I like it! 





No comments:

Post a Comment