Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia Supreme


  

I received these to try about three weeks ago. I've been taking them since I got them. Most have heard all the stuff about these pills, and what there suppose to do, and how good they work ( some say they dont ). Well for the ones that don't know what these are suppose to do ( or are claimed to do ), basically there suppose to help aid the reduction of body fat and suppress appetites while raising serotonin levels, and increase your energy. Ive been taking these along with Raspberry ketones. In the past three weeks Ive lost an inch around my waist.. I dont feel hungry, and when I do I can't eat as much as I use to. I feel fuller faster. I have been eating healthier, by choice, so that along with the help of these pills are great. Seeing results quicker that I thought I would, too! For me they work and I do recommend them to people I know that want to loose weight. 



Suggested use of these is to take 2 capsules once a day. Though, for maximum effect take 2, twice a day. Im taking them for the maximum effect! :) Also, its recommended to take 20 - 30 minutes before meals with 8 oz of water, and do not take more them the recommended dose (4/day). These ones are 1400 MG capsules with 80% HCA. Ingrediants include.. calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, chromium, Garcina Cambogia extract, w/ 80% HCA (hydroxycitric acid).. other ingrediants are vegitable cellulose ( veggie cap ). There is NO artifical ingrediants, soy, wheat, shellfish, peanuts, or dairy. 

These are available on Amazon, if you'd like to get some! :) 

And here is some more information about Garcinia Cambogia Supreme


No comments:

Post a Comment