Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pure Sol - Konjac Facial Sponge

Konjac Sponge




Well, I've been wanting to try one of these sponges since I seen them on Julep. So I was so excited to 
finally get one! This one is made by Pure Sol, it has added bamboo charcoal. Its natural, eco friendly, biodegradable and chemecal free. I had no idea what to expect.. so when I got it I was a little confused, I took it out of the box and it was hard! I was like, this is gonna hurt my face. ha. Then I read the box, your suppose to soak it in water until it gets soft, which it also expands probably 1/2 its size bigger. Its soo soft too, I used it with my favorite facial cleanser/scrub ( Acure Organics ). My face feels so much cleaner and softer using a sponge to rub it in insteda of just my hands. I really like this Konjac sponge. 

How to use:

  • Soak the sponge in water until fully soft.
  • Message gently in circular motion on your face with OR wothout your favorite cleanser
  • After use, rinse the sponge and press it gently with two hands until dry
  • Hang the sponge on the enclosed hook in a well ventilated area
  • For best results, replace every 2 -3 months 
  • The sponge can be composted after use



 Before use and after. See the size differance! Its so soft! I really love these sponges! :) If you'd like to get one ( or more ) of these you can go on over to Amazon here, and get it!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment