Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Azure - Argan Oil

Argan Oil

Picture from Amazon.com
Azure makes many great products! Argan Oil is one of my favorite products, 
I like to try any I can get my hands on. I have a few favorites and some I just dont care for. For the most part they all work the same. Azure Naturals is 100% Pure Organic, its harvested in small batches to preserve the purity, and quality of every batch! 

Argan Oil is one of those products thats good for just about everything! You can use it on you
skin, nails, and in your hair. I love using Argan Oil in my hair, my hair gets really frizzy, and nothing really works, except this. It took a few tried to get just the perfect amount to help keep the frizz away and not make my hair look oily. Though, once I figured it out, its been perfect.. nice smooth, frizz free hair everyday I use this! :) 

Azure Natural's Argan Oil is available on Amazon, and it comes in a 2 oz dropper bottle and sales for about $19.. If you'd like to order yourself a bottle, you can do that here!




DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment