Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Ultrasonic Dog Training Whistle

Dog Training Whistle


Ultra Sonic Dog Training Whistle.. I've never tried any kind of training tool
with any of my dogs.. they listen pretty good without.. but Ive always wanted to try one of these training whistles, so I was very interested when given the opportunity to try one! 

Well. when I first tried it.. the result where rather.. uncomfortable! One of them ( Brownie, my 9 yo chi ) went crazy barking when I tried the whistle.. and then the other ( Charlie, my 3 yo mix breed ).. went crazy.. jumping around... running up to me and hitting me with her paws ( punching me basically ). 

Although neither have ever had training with anything like this, I know other that have pets that 
have and these work very well for them! Also, they did start training when their pups where young.. so the dogs have learned and got use to the sound.. 


I did try it with my moms small dog, he's a barker.. and when he barks I tried it and it got his a
attention and he stopped. So it works pretty well for that case. So, this will come in very handy for me, my dogs dont bark.. unless its for a reason so having a new dog around that barks for everything and wont stop for anything.. unless he wants to.. this will be awesome! 

This whistle is sold threw Amazon by CLD Brands, Its suppose to work well for/during 
obedience training, and you will be sent a free ebook with training tips for your dog and instructions for using the training whistle. 

Interested? These are sold on Amazon and go for about $17 a piece.. awesome price for something so useful that will last a long time! :) All pet owners should have on of these! 

If you'd like to order yourself one.. or a few as gifts for any pet owners you know.. ( Id make an awesome gift for anyone with a pet! ),, you can order it here!


DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment