Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Cynergy Fitness - Resistance Band Set

Resistant Band Set



This resistanance band set is great, it comes with five color coded resistance bands, two handles, two ankle straps, one door anchor, and one carrying bag for the whole kit! 

Bands:

Yellow - extra light resistance band, 2 - 4 lbs
Green - light resistance band, 4 - 6 lbs
Red - medium resistance band, 10 - 12 lbs
Blue - heavy resistance band, 15 - 20 lbs
Black - extra heavy resistance band, 20 - 30 lbs

Any bands can be used together of alone, to create multiple levels of resistance 4 - 75 lbs! These bands are perfect for use while doing any resistance band training, and/or P90X, Crossfit.. if you dont have time to go to the gym, these bands are designed for mobility, they can be used anywhere, and come with a bag for easy travel, and storage!

I really like these, I dont have time, or the money to pay for a gym membership, so these
are really handy, I go walking/jogging.. then come home and work on my arms.. you can also use them to work on your back, chest, arms, abs, legs, shoulders, and butt! - ha. 

Sound like something you need? I think these days with everyone running around, so busy, everyone
could use a set like this, get your work out in when and where you available too! This sets available on Amazon and sales for about $29. If you'd like to order yourself a set.. or a few as gifts, they'd make great one for them fitnessy people in your life, you can order here!






DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment