Thursday, December 4, 2014

Doggie Lawn - Pet Potty

Doggie Lawn " Your dog's backyard in a box "

 ... So this showed up at my door today.. Totally 
not what I was expecting! 

Doggie Lawn, Your Dog's Backyard in a Box.. It's a convenient, real grass subsription service! An eco friendly alternative to potty pads. 

I wasnt expecting real grass, I should have done more research. This is pretty awesome though, and it showed up here on the perfect day!! It was pouring rain this morning when I woke up and my smaller dog, hates going out in the rain, this morning when I tried to take him out he would even leave the door way. So, I figured, Id just

wait and he'd have to go in a little while. Nope. He held it.. a couple hours later FedEx came and brought me this.. ( perfect timing! Poor doggie was sitting my the door he had to go so bad but refused to go outside when I tried to let him out! ) So, I went ahead, and set this up, which was as easy as taking the lid off and laying it on the floor.. and he sniffed it and walked all over it.. and finally bathroom'd! 

So, from Brownie, this awesome idea get an A! 

Now, About Doggie Lawn Subscription:


When signing up for this subscription service, please know this is a subscription.. meaning it'll charge you every month.. amount depending on the plan you choose! 

There are two options to choose from when signing up! 

Option A " Doggie Lawn ": You'll recieve a disposable potty box filled with REAL, fresh grass. It'll be delivered to your door ( FedEx ) every other week. No cleaning, no smell, and no mess.. just throw the whole box away when the new one arrives! 

Option B " Doggie Lawn PLUS ': Receive a larger piece of REAL, fresh grass. Perfect for larger dogs or multiple pets! Delivered to your door ( FedEx ) every other week. This one is over double the size of the standard Doggie Lawn ( Option A, pictured to left ). This one is 2 ft x 4 ft. 
* They recommend using the Plus! grass with their Doggie Lawn Potty try ( call for pricing : 310-853-8997 )

This is an awesome service, especially for apartment pet owners, or owners of small dogs that
use potty pads, this is way cheaper then buying bags of pads that have to be changed a few times a day ( Ive been through that, wish I would have known about this service, then ). Very easy to use, and clean up.. I really love how we can just toss the whole thing.

There is some Grass Care that should be done.. 

Spray it with a water bottle every 1 - 2 days and Pick up solids like you would when walking your dog. Pretty simple.. 

So, interested in this service? Check out their site, here! .. Read enough and ready to sign up? Sign up, here!


My personal picture. No copying/barrowing. 



DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment