Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Softy - Sanitizer Wipes

Hand & Surface Sanitizer Wipes



Best mail day ever. If you know me, you know Im a jerm freak.. I always have hand sanitizer or 
towlettes with me. I try my hardest not to touch things where I go.. but sometimes I gotta! And, you know what.. it's always days I only have liquid sanitizer with me.. you know how hard it is to clean a cart with that.. these are so awesome.. I put some in a baggy and carry with me every where! If I carried a huge purse, Id probably stick the whole container it their. Yep. 

Best part about these, their alcohol free, so I can use them as often as I need/want/have to and 
not worry about my hands getting dried out! 

These sanitizing wipes are thick and sturcy, you can use them on your hands, and on surfaces, their alcohol free.. they have vitamin E and aloe! 

They kill 99.9% of germs, and they have a Citrus Fesh Scent! :) .. The scents light.. I like it! 

If you'd like to get yourself a container, which is 150, 7"X8" wipes, these are available on Amazon, and sale for $14.95! Well worth it, to keep the grossness off yah! :) 

You can order these here!



DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment