Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Oleavine Moisturizer

Moisturizer

Picture from Amazon.com
Oleavine's Moisturizer contains pure and natural ingredients, including.. skin repairing
omega's 3, 6, 7 and 9, vitamins A, B, C, and E, and hyaluronic Acid. This moisturizer is good for sensitive, normal, oily, dry, or combination skin! Also, its for men and woman! So, ya'll men ain't left out. :) It's free of preservatives, parabans, petroleum, phthalates, sulfates, silicone, SLS, SLES, PG, and PG derivatives, synthetic frangrances, and dyes. It's also gluten free, CRUELTY FREE, allergy friendly, and fragrance free!! So this moisturizer is awesome, and it's good for our skin, no bad stuff added!! 

I love Oleavine's moisturizer, it doesnt have a weird smell like a lot of unscented lotion and
moisturizers do! So, I don't mind using it! It's suppose to be used for face, but I use it all over, it's replaced my usual moisturizer! It works so well, a lot of times, just a few hours after putting lotion on my skin looks and feels dry, but since Ive been using this, my skin feel soft and moisturized all day long! Best part, besides it being unscented.. no oilyness after being rubbed in! 

If you'd like to get yourself a bottle.. or pick up a few as gifts ( theyd make awesome stocking stuffers! ) this is available on Amazon, costs about $20 a bottle.. Its a nice bottle too, Ive never really paid attention to packaging, but this one is so pretty, and its made where the pump part goes back down, so not accidently messes! If you'd like to order this, you can get it here!




DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment