Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Foxbrim - Total Hair Repair Oil

Total Hair Repair Oil

Picture from Amazon.com


This hair repair oil contains some awesome moisturizers, including argan oil, grapeseed oil,
jojoba oil, and shea butter! All these things work fantasic alone.. and now their all put in one bottle for use in our hair!! I thought Argan Oil alone was good, but after trying this hair repair oil, Im re-thinking that! This stuff works very well with my hair, it takes the frizz away, and makes my hair feel nice, soft and smooth! Without looking or feeling oily or greasy! 

Another great thing about this, unlike some hair repair treatments, this ones works like 
a leave in conditioner, so once you put it in, your done.. no rinsing out needed! It's doesnt have much of a smell, which is great, ( as Ive said, I hate uses overly scented products! ). 

Foxbrim's Total Hair Repair is suppose to bring life to limp hair, create lustrous full volume. It's
a perfect choice if your looking to achieve soft, shiny and supple hair!!

Sound like something you need? This great Hair Repair Oil is available on Amazon, its sold in 4oz bottles, and goes for about $18. Well worth it, this one bottle will last a while! You can order yourself a bottle, or two.. here!





DISCLAIMER:  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment