Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Azure - Rosehip Oil

Rosehip Oil

Picture from Amazon.com

Rosehip Oil, is great for hydrating skin, brightening skin tone, improving elasticity,
and firmness, while minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. Rosehip Seed Oil will even improve the apperance of stretch marks burns and scars. 

I love rosehip oil because its light weight and not greasy. Once I put it on, it absorbs quickly not leaving my skin looking oily, shiny or gross like a lot of other moisturizers I've tried in the past. I like Azure Natural's Rosehip Oil because it doesnt have much of a scent and its easy to apply. Ive been using it for a few weeks now and can already see a differance, my skin feels a lot smoother, and not so dry. Which is awesome. 

Directions for use, apply 2 - 3 drops and rub into face, neck and wherever else you need. 

Azure Naturals Rosehip Oil is available in a 2 oz dropper bottle and sales for about $18 on Amazon, if you'd like to get a bottle for yourself, you can order it here!




DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment