Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Azure - Emu Oil

Emu Oil

Picture from Amazon.com
So, Emu Oil.. I've never tried this stuff before.. my first thought.. Do they squeeze Emu's 
to get this stuff? - ha. Anyhow, turns out Azure Natural's Emu Oil, is a pure, deep penetrating, super hydrating moisturizer. It's a good Anti Aging, anti wrinkle, natural oil for face, skin, hair, and nails. Emu Oil promotes hair growth, minimizes stretch marks, burns and scares. It also alleviates muscle and joint pain, plus many other things! 

Sounds great. Something good for just about every one! So, I decided to use it as a moisturizer. 
I have really dry skin in the winter. It works really well, as a moisturizer.. takes a lot less of this then the lotion I've been using to try to keep the dry skin away. Only bad part about winter, my skin gets dry which causes me to itch! Though, since Ive been using this as a moisturizer all over, I havent had any issues! Which is awesome. I hate being with weirdo walking around scratching and flaking every where - ha. 

Ok, so think this is something that can help you? Azure Naturals Emu Oil is available on
Amazon, it comes in a 2 oz dropper bottle and sales for around $21. If you'd like to order a bottle, you can get that here!



DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment