Thursday, December 4, 2014

Furry Paws Supply - Pet Urine Odor & Stain Remover

Pet Urine Odor & Stain Remover

My personal picture, no barrowing/copying!
" Furry Paws Supply Pet Urine Odor & Stain Remover is the safest and most advanced
odor and urine eliminator available and uses billions of biological agents to safely and effectively clean all types of urine, feces and vomit stains. Neither you nor your pet will even know that the stain ever existed! Not only is our product the most effective, but it's also safe for pets, kids, and the planet" 

So, for us that have pets, we all know that stains, smells and messe come with them.. 
I've tried just about every spray, powder, air freshner I can get my hands on.. I still smell dog. Well, Furry Paws Supply's Pet Urine Odor and Stain Remover, is amazing! I used it just yesterday cleaning Brownies ( pictures, my 9 yo chi mix ) crate, and area his crates at. This spray works so good! I spray the floor ( under and around where his crate goes ) and let it sit for a while.. wiped it up.. and cleaned his crate then sprayed this all over and let it dry. Sprayed his blankets, let it dry and put it all back.. dog smell and urine smell completly gone! Leaving behind a really nice light scent! :) 

Directions:

Always test any type of carpet cleaning product, in an inconspicuous area fist.

To Remove Loose Waiste and soak up excess urine using a clean white cloth or towel.

Pour 4 - 6 oz of clean water onto area, then soak up using towel.

Repeat that process 2 - 3 times will ensure that all waste and urine is diluted as much as possible.

Spray a generous amount of FurryPaws onto the affected area and allow to remain for up to 15 minutes.

Using another Clean towel soak up as much of the solution as possible.

Place another folded towel over area and let it sit for 3 - 4 hours or overnight.

Uncover the area and allow to dry. If the stain still persists, repeat the process above.

~

Great stuff! Sound like something you need? Tired of wasting money on that stuff from that store that doesnt really work.. Then Id suggest investing in a bottle of this, I think all pet owners could use it! This comes in a 32 oz spray bottle and sales for $11.99. Very worth it! 

You can order here!



DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment