Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Bella & Bear - " The Pluckers " Tweezer Set & " Brush on You " Detangling Brush and Comb Set

" The Pluckers " & " Brush on You "



Bella & Bear make some really nice, good quality items! I love these two sets! " The Plucker's "
tweezer set comes with three differant tweezers, it also comes with a really nice case for them to go in! Everythings blue and/or the blue and flowered designed. Lovely. Easy way to tell its Bella & Bear! The " Brush on You " set is a detangling brush and comb set, it comes with a wide toothed comb, and a brush, same designs/colors as the other set. 


" The Pluckers " 

This set comes with three differant tweezers, Pointed tweezers for really fine small or ingrown hairs and also for splinters. Straight tweezers great for hair removal on larger areas, and slanted tweezers for precision work and great accuracy for shaping and grooming! It also comes with a very nice case, great for traveling and storage.. :) I really like this set, theres a pair of tweezers for everything I could possibly need.. I get ingrown hairs a lot and often end up grabbing a pair thats either not aligned and end up pinching myself before getting the hair or not being ablt to get it at all.. but since this set comes with the case it so easy to keep track of them and not loose, or drop them.. causing them to mess up.. and not be straight! The slanted ones work really well on eye brows... Im not much into doing my eye brows.. because like I said, crocked tweezers.. bad experiances.. but this pair worked great! Favorite part is the case, I always lose tweezers, this makes it so much easier keeping track of them. The case is really nice to, so I dont mind carrying it.. 

If you'd like to get yourself this set.. or pick up a few for gifts/ stocking stuffers, these are available on Amazon, they cost about $25. You can order, here!


" Brush On You "

This set it pretty awesome. I had second thought after looking at the brush.. but the discription
said it was good for wet or dry hair.. and I only brush my hair when it's wet, for some reason when it's dry my scalp is super sensitive and every little tug hurts!! I like the hard bristle brushes, so, why not. This one made brushing my hair really easy, I get tangles just washing it.. and it takes me about 30 minutes to brush it all out once that happens.. this brush cut that time and didnt pull as much hair out as my regular brush does. The shape of the brush makes hold on to it easier then the regular thin handled ones do. The comb is nice to, its wide tooth so it helps seperating my hair off, before brushing! This set would make an awesome gift for any girl, or stocking stuffers for all the girls in our house! :) 

Interested? Know someone that would like this set? This ones available on Amazon as well. To
see all the Bella & Bear product just search Bella & Bear on Amazon. If you'd like to order the " Brush on You " set, you can get that here!








DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment