Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Azure Naturals - Cucumber Infused Ultimate Peptide Eye Brightening Gel

Cucumber Infused Eye Brightening Gel

Picture form Amazon.com




Azure Natural's Cucumber Infused Eye
Brightening Gel is great for dark circles, puffiness, inflammation, and other signs of premature aging. How it works is this gel helps restore your skin back to its youthfulness and reverse the signs of aging! This Gel will denish dark circles - which is awesome, I have really bad dark circles, I try everything that says it'll work that I can get my hands on - Eye bags, crows feet, fine lines and sagginess, for firmer skin around eyes and all over our face's. 

For optimal results it's suggested to use twice daily around eyes.. it can also be used as an all over face treatment, if you'd like. Gently apply a small amount to your cheek and forehead in order to moisturize your skin! :)

Ive been using this for a few weeks now, all over my face.. so far I'm noticing that my skin feels softer, more moisturized then before! I really like this, it doesnt leave my skin looking shiny, or feeling oily and gross. It doesnt have much of a smell, which is nice, as I dont like scented things on my face. 

Looking for a new moisturizer? Have dark circles? ( So far its working great on lightening mine, and.. mine.. are terrible.. it looks like I havent slept in week ). This Eye Brightening Gel is available on Amazon, and sales for about $18. Purchase Here!









DISCLAIMER:

No comments:

Post a Comment