Monday, January 5, 2015

Rocksbox!!

Rocksbox


What is Rocksbox?!

Well, its this awesome Jewelry subscription box service, where you sign up and get sent
awesome, beautiful jewelry every month!! Each box will have 3 pieces ( that value up to $200 ) that you can try and wear as much as you want and when you ready for new pieces all you have to do is box up the pieces you dont want and send it back in the reusable poly bag ( it comes with a pre paid return shipping label! )

If you like any of the pieces you can keep them and pay a discounted price! Sweet deal, right? 

Even better, you get your own personal link you can share, get your friends to sign up and you get $25 credit to your account. Got a lot of friends that like jewelry? Awesome, share your link with them and you can possibl get free jewelry! ( using your credits you get when they sign up ). 

Is it worth it, is the jewelry nice? 

You tell me... I subscribed this month to try it out.. here are the pieces I got in my first box! 

Perry Street - Isla Necklace
Retail Price: $64
Member Price: $51

I love this necklace!! It's not too much but its not dainty.. I will actually wear this necklace
without fear of losing it! It doesnt really stand out and it not too bulky.. I love the pink. This is something I could wear out.. or just whenever. This is my favorite piece in this box.. ( dont get me wrong I like the others.. but this is one I debating about keeping! )


Jules Smith - Hammered Petal Necklace in Gold
Retail Price: $59
Member Price: $47

Very nice neklace, not really my style.. but I will definatly wear it. Its differant. I look at 
the statement necklaces and stuff all the time when I go to the stores, I havent seen anything like this before. Which is pretty awesome. Says a lot about the designer. I like gold jewelry.. it looks good with my skin color, this ones really nice, its not really shiny but it looks great. The hammered look it nice, it makes this necklace really stand out. I know a few ladies that would love this! 

Urban Gem - Lily Crystal Necklace
Retail Price: $90
Member Price: $72
Love, love, love this necklace! Its so pretty... although I have no wear to wear it too..
I mean, Id wear it for no reason at all.. at home in my pajamas or sweat pants. That's how much I love this piece. Kinda pricey at $72, but I'd deffinatly be requesting this piece again. Along with the Perry Street necklace. Those two pieces made this box. <3 

Up Close - Lily Necklace

Urban Gem - Lily Necklace
 So, like these? Your just a few clicks away from getting your first box! 






DISCLAIMER:
This post contains referal links! I was in no way compinsated for my review. All opinions stated 
are my own honest and unbiased. I only recommend products or services that I've tried/used personally and think will be good for my readers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment