Saturday, January 17, 2015

Your Weigh - Adjustable Wrist Weights

Your Weigh Adjustable Wrist Weights

Picture from Amazon.com

So, I've been looking for a pair of wrist
wrist weights for a while now. All that I've found are either.. too bulky, too small, or just too expensive. So I was pretty excited to get a chance to try these ones out! 

Your Weigh Adjustable wrist weights, provide
resistance, which burns more calories during exercise resulting in accelerated weight loss, and increased muscle tone! 

These are easy care, to clean you just wipe with a damp cloth and allow to dry. Their small so easy to store when your not using them. Although I use these pretty often, Ive noticed the material their made of is really durable compared to some others I've looked at, although they are a bit small, I do have larger wrist, so I'd say these would be perfect for someone with a smaller wrist. They also work as ankle wieghts ( also, for people with small anckles.. mine are just a bit too big to use that way ). 

So, if your looking for some awesome, durable, wrist weights.. these would be perfect. They're 1lb weights. These would also make great gifts for any friends or relitives that work out. These are available on Amazon, they come in either Pink or Black, and sale for $23.99 a set. 




DISCLAIMER:

No comments:

Post a Comment