Tuesday, January 6, 2015

YUMI - Asteria Anti Aging Facial Serum

Asteria

Picture from Amazon.com




Yumi. is. awesome. I've gotten to try a few
of their products and I love everything so far. :) Can't wait to try more. 

So, I know their some people out that with sensitive skin and 
that arent able to use retinol products, but want something with similar effects. Well, heres the product for you!! 

This one wont cause peeling, dryness, or irritation like some retinol products can cause some people! Sweet. I dont have sensitive skin, but I hate putting really harsh stuff on my face.. I have tried retinol products. Some were good, some not so.. anyhoo.. we're here to talk about YUMI's alternative for us. 

I love this stuff, no strong smell, not runny, goes on and absorbs quickly and doesnt leave behind greast or oily feeling/looking skin. 

Asteria contains responsibly harvested sea star peptides, to make our skin look more elastic, firm and supple. Enhance clearity and reduce the apperance of fine lines and wrinkles. With Aloe to soothe and cleanse, hyaluronic acid to lock in hydration. 

I've been using this for a few weeks now, and my skin feels amazing. Soft, not dry ( its winter, I get really dry skin in the winter ) and smooth. 

So, if your looking for less harsh alternative to retinol serums. Asteria is the thing you want! Its sold on Amazon, for about $33. Purchase Here!








DISCLAIMER:

No comments:

Post a Comment