Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Precision - Eye Lash Curler

Eye Lash Curler

Picture from Amazon.com




Love this curler. I've been through many eye 
lash curlers and they either pinch, pull, or dont work at all. This is the first ones in a while that I've actually liked using.. I was about to give up on curling my lashes. Buy a good mascara and.. just go with that. 

Anyhow, this one is made my Majestic Bombay ( they make some awesome products, Ive had the chance to try a few.. look at my post ). 

This is a no pinch design, making curling your lashes very easy to do and PAIN FREE!  These have a more comtrolled force which creates a dramatically curled lash, that stay curled all day long! Its made with a sturdy ergonomic cushioned handle, easy to grip and comfertable to hold! No crooked lashed because you lose your grip like the ones that just are metal! 

Besides working great, giving me an awsome very curled lash, these look awesome. I love the pink and black. This also comes with 2 refill pads! 

Looking for an awesome new Eye Lash Curler? This is the one for you! Id recommend everyone 
getting one of these, buy one or two extra and give them as gifts. What girl wouldnt love that? 

Well these are very reasonably priced at about $12. They sale on Amazon. Purchase Here!





DISCLAIMER:

No comments:

Post a Comment