Tuesday, October 21, 2014

#1 Best Screen!

IGotTech Magic Screen Door



  So I've been wanting to get one of these since I seen them. I was luckily enough to get this
one to test out! It installs really easily, I was able to do it myself! This is awesome because my dog likes to go out and come in so much, we have a screen door, but its a heavy one that stays closed or open, letting bugs and who knows what else in. So with this Im able to leave the big screen open and let the dog come and go as much as he wants without flies or other bugs coming inside. 

I got mine from Amazon, if you have pets.. or kids that like to go in and out and hate the flies.. or doors slamming I highly recommend getting one of these! You can get it HERE






DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment