Thursday, October 23, 2014

Health Nature D Gas

D - Gas

( not my picture)

D - Gas is for relief from pressure, bloating, and discomfort. Its a all natural, fast acting and drug free supplement! This is great, recently I've been feeling bloated ( along with having
indegestion ) after meals. So, why not give this a shot?! D - Gas is all natural, containing ginger, dill seed, fennel seed, cardamon, cumin seed, coriander seed, papain, and pepperment
leaf. These ingrediants work to help relieve symptoms of gas, bloating and discomfort. D - Gas can be taken daily as a natural digestive aid, anti gas aid and antioxidant. 

 I only take these when I feel bloated and they seem to work well. I like that all the ingrediants are natural, as I have a sensitive stomach thats a plus! Directions for dosage are to take 2 - 3 
capsuleswith water as needed after meals, at bedtime, or anytime you feel discomfort. 

 Their available on Amazon, if you'd like to get a bottle and see if they help you, you can order that here! 


DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment