Friday, October 24, 2014

Best for my Pets - Bully Sticks

Bully Sticks

( not my picture )

I've never given my dogs bully sticks.. I usually stick to other kinds of treats. My dogs get tired of treats after a while.. I have 1/2 full bags and bags open but nothing ate. 
They are very picky when it comes to their food and treats. So when I got these, I tried the lesser picky one.. Brownie, my 9 year old chi/dashie mix. He got excited when I 
opened the bag.. good start? No, he gets excited with any treat bag opening.. and then with some he'll just smell it and walk away. So, then I took it out.. tried to break it ( he is a 
smaller dog ).. it wouldnt break.. so I just gave it to him.. he smelled it.. took it and layed it on the floor and layed down. I thought ' Well, poo.. He doesnt like it.. ' Well as soon 
as I tried to pick it up he grabbed it and ran and got on the couch with it and started chompin on it! YES! HE LIKES IT!! He chewed non stop on it, carried it all over the house.. he 
wouldnt even put it down to get a drink of water. HA. Well, I thought it'd take him all day to get it gone.. or small enough Id have to take away so he doesnt choke. Nope, an hour and
a half later he was jumping on my lap wanting another. Well, it kept him busy for a while. :) My other pet, Charlie - 3 year old pit mix.. didnt care for them. Oh well.. 1/2 aint bad. 
I think Ill keep these on hand.

*my personal picture, no barrowing/coping please*

These bully sticks are ordor free, sourced from free range cattle, chemical free, they promote oral health, they provide stress relief and sense of comfort, their 100% digestable, source of 
high protein, and low in fat ( awesome, Brownies a bit chunky.. (: ). Also, a portion of our purchase of these treats goes to help support dog rescues throughout the USA!!! 

 These are available on Amazon, their sold in 8 oz package, the package has about 15 6" bully sticks. These will last a while. If you'd like to get your pet a bag of these you can
oder that here!



DISCLAIMER: 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment