Friday, October 24, 2014

I Love My Dog - Shampoo

Dog Shampoo

( not my picture )

Yes, I do love my dogs! They wouldnt agree around bath time, though. When it comes to bath time my dogs are monsters! Well more Charlie then Brownie. Charlie's like what most assume
bathing a cat would be like. Imagine, a 50+ lb dog squirming, jumping, clawing her way out of getting a bath. Horrible. Ever since the groomers incident, she has fears of grooming time. So usually
I leave her smelly self alone. She cleans herself. Its funny, she'll take a wet cloth and lay it out on the floor and roll on it. Anyway, this is suppose to be about dog shampoo, not my weird dogs. I 
my dog shampoo is one of the best smelling shampoos Ive gotten. Its oatmeal and neem oil. A natural pet shampoo!! Natural, I love natural things for my pets, especially things where there a 
possibilty of casuing dander. I have an allergy. .-. I absolutly LOVE dogs.. and I have an allergy, that something. 

   Anyways, I like this shampoo because its natural, its thicker.. so Im not just pouring it down the drain it actually stays on my dogs when I put it. It's made with oatmeal, which is great for pets skin! 
Its a coconut shampoo base, coconut is a great moisturizer for pets skin! It contains Vitamins A, D, and E, pure neem oil, almond oil amongst other things. And it DOES NOT CONTAIN.. 
detergent, soap, or alcohal. It will not strip the coat of oil and does not dry the skin. It can be used on pets as a topical flea preventative. FLEA PREVENTATIVE, this is great.. because, Charlie is very
sensitive for the usual flea preventatives.. like flea collars, shampoos, spot ons. They all make her itch like crazy. Another plus, since this shampoo will not strip or dry out our pets skin and coat 
it can be used as often as necessary! It can be used on pets as yound as 12 weeks of age! 

( my personal picture no barrowing/copying )


Directions for use.. for people who have never bathed a dog.. shake well before use - the shampoo, not the dog.. please dont shake the dogs! Then apply shampoo to pets dry coat ( DRY? .. 
wow, good thing Im reading the directions! ) liberally. After, wet coat with water to work shampoo into rich lather from head to paws.. Add more shampoo where needed. Let stand for about 5 
minutes ( yeah.. Charlies gonna stand still.. hmm ) then rinse well. For best results repeat the process again on wet coat. - I'd be lucky if Charlie let me do it the first time.. Hopefully ya'll have 
.... i'd say better behaved, but.. Charlie's was traumatized from her last visit to the groomers ( when she was a puppy ). Anyhow. Good luck. I love this shampoo, and my dogs. Deffinatly recommend
this shampoo, especially for us dander allergy having pet lovers! :) 

This shampoo, made Brownie's fur soo soft! It doesnt have much of a smell once he dried, but I
I know he's clean, anyone can tell by feeling his fur and looking at it. No dander on top of his fur either, like other shampoo's make come up. This shampoo is awesome, I followed the directions exact and it was making foam before I even put water on him! Love this shampoo!

 I Love My Dog Shampoo is available on Amazon, if you'd like to order a bottle for  your pet.. or you ( I dont judge ), you can get that here!


DISCLAIMER: 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment