Thursday, October 23, 2014

Azara Organics - Organic Seaweed Facial Mask & Body Wrap



( not my picture )

This is probably by far my favorite thing I've gotten the chance to try! I love face masks, since I have oily skin they really help maintaining and keeping my skin  looking nice and not overly oil and gross. I've been wanting to try a seaweed face mask forever! So I was really excited to get this one from Azara Organics. This is a  new company and their costumer service is really nice. ( Well, the person that was emailing me. ) 

 Azara Seaweed mask comes in a powder so we can mix up however much we need and its fresh everytime we use it! Its made of certified USDA pure organic kelp  powder harvested from the Atlantic Ocean. To keep it 100% pure no attempt has been made to mask the natural aroma of seaweed. If you find this aroma too  strong, you can choose to add a dew drops of essential oil.  - Really though, this stuff doesnt smell too bad at all. I was able to and wanted to use it how it is.

 This Seaweed powder can be used in facial masks, body wraps, body scrubs, and bath powders. I used it just for a facial mask ( so far ). Facial mask directions are  to combine 1 teaspoon seaweed powder, 2 teaspoons water ( and a few drops essential oil - if you want, its optional ). Apply the mixture to face, leave for 10 to 15 minutes,  wash off with warm water. - After washing it of my skin felt nice and soft. Cant wait to use it in other facial mask recipes, later. :) 

 Azara Seaweed is available on Amazon, if you'd like to order this awesome multiuse Seaweed powder.. you can do that here! 


DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment