Thursday, October 23, 2014

Sano - Vitamin C Serum + Vitamin C Eye Gel

Vitamin C Serum & Vitamin C Eye Gel

( not my picture )
Sano's Vitamin C is a high potency formula that penetrates the skin to deliver a mega dose of potent antioxidants in the form of Vitamin C to help combat the effects of
free radicals, the aging process, sun damage and polution. 

  This one's thinner then I perfer Vitamin C serums. But its easy to apply still and absorbs quick. Little to no smell, awesome. And its made in USA. ( woo! ). Well when I 
got the vitamin C it came with a sample of Sano's Vitamin C Eye Gel. First impressions.. It smells so good. Like cucumber!! I usually dont like eye gels.. but I use this one 
cause I love the smell! This small container will last a while, cause it takes very little!! 

 Alrighty, this is available on Amazon, if you'd like to get the Vitamin C Serum ( don't know if it will come with the eye gel ) you can order that here!


DISCLAIMER:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment