Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Body Merry - Hyaluronic Acid & 2.5% Retinol Acid + Green Tea

Hyaluronic Acid & 2.5% Retinol Hyaluronic Acid + Green Tea





Body Merry's professional grade, vegan hyaluronic acid with vitamin c and green tea
is natural and organic anti aging face serum for wrinkles and fine lines it provdes superior 
hydration for a youthful radiant glow. This is made for those who are looking to rejuvinate their
skin and give a fresh start. It moisturizes and mourishes our skin by tackling wrinkles and fine lines
head on. It's plant derived, supported by Vitamin C and green tea and orgaic jojoba oil  to 
give your skin a youthful bright and even complexion. It's made is USA, and its CRUELTY FREE! 

I like Mody Merry Hyaluronic acid, it doesnt leave my face feeling oil or gross. I like the consistancy, its a little thicker then some other hyaluronic acid, easy to apply and it doesnt have a strong scent likesome can have. I've been using it for a little while now, my skins feeling more moisturized then it did before. Awesome. :)

Body Merry's 2.5% Retinol hyaluronic acid + green tea, evens skin tones and adresses dark spots and 
acne too! It's natural and organic made in USA and CRUELTY FREE! No harsh chemicals, like parabans, sulphates, or phthalates, no fragrances or alcohol. 

Like the Hyaluronic acid, it has little to no smell, very easy to apply, not runny at all. Absorbes quickly and doesnt leave my skin feeling oily.

Both of these, the Hyaluronic Acid, and the Retinol are available on Amazon. If you'd like to get the
Retinol, you can get that here , and if you want to get that Hyaluronic acid you can get that one here!



DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment