Thursday, October 23, 2014

Spalon Tech - Cellulite Cream with Caffiene and Seaweed

Cellulite Cream with Caffiene and Seaweed

( not my picture )

Cellulite. Them nasty little 'demples' we have on our legs.. ick. I even have them.. most people do, if you dont.. I dont wanna hear it. I hate you. HA, Anyways.. 
Spalon Tech's cellulite cream is made with powerful ingrediants and proven formula that penetrates deep to stimulate fat cells, fight inflammation and eliminate
waste to combat cellulite for smooth, firm confidant skin. I didnt know my skin could feel feelings.. hmm, interesting. Or it might just be too late for me to be writing 
either way, this stuff is awesome. It doesnt have a really strong burn your nose hair smell like some other brands Ive tried does. 

 Directions are to apply TWICE daily sparingly.. SPARINGLY.. marinating our legs in it wont make it work any faster.. just putting that out there. But, apply it to clean, dry 
skin. Vigorously massage a bit more into cellulite and problem areas. 

 The directions says to drink water. I'm not sure what drinking water after applying this is suppose to do but. We should all be drinking water anyway.. unless you wanna 
look like a raisan. I dont wanna look like a raisan. 

 As usual, Spalon Techs Cellulite cream is available on Amazon, if you wanna order yourself a bottle you can get that here!



DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment