Thursday, October 23, 2014

Holistic Solution - Raspberry Ketones LEAN

Raspberry Ketones LEAN

( not my picture )

Raspberry ketones are one of my favorite supplements. I've been taking them for a while now, when I started taking them it took about 2 weeks for me to start seeing a big differance.. in my appetite. I dont eat nearly as much as I did before and  I dont feel hungry as often. Love love love that fact!!! Holistic Solutions Raspberry Ketones are proprietary formula for maximum results, they effectively break down fat cells, they promote a healthy metabolism and theire pure and potent! 

 Recommended dosage is to take two capsules daily ( of course with a full glass of water! ). These contain raspberry ketone, african mango, acai berry, green tea extract resveratrol, caffiene anhydrous, apple cider vingar powder, kelp and grapefruit. NO fillers, binders or artifical ingrediants. 

 These are available on Amazon, so if you'd like to get a bottle, and see what kind of results you get you can order that here!





DISCLAIMER: 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment