Thursday, October 23, 2014

LESLabs Liver Support & Detox

Liver Support

( not my picture)

LesLabs Liver support and detox formula supports healthy liver function, boosts glutathione production and promotes detoxification process. It contains N- Acetyl L-Cysteine and 
milk thistle. Milk thistle is good to clean the liver, and help get toxins out. Our liver is like our bodys filter, it takes a lot that we forget about, people that drink can do a lot  of damage, amongst other things we eat and drink, our liver helps our body from absorbing all those bad toxins. I've dont drink but another family member does so he helped me  with this review. He's been taking them for a little while know, usually he makes and drinks cleansing shakes. So he's been drinking them still and taking these too, says he feels better and can tell the differance since adding these to his daily routine. So, we'll keep using these for now. 

 This supplement is available on Amazon, if you'd like to get a bottle you can get that here!


DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment