Friday, October 24, 2014

Hydracentials 16oz Reusable Water Bottle

Hydracentials Reusable Water Bottle 16oz

( not my picture )

Hydracentials 16 oz slim and sporty double wall vacuum insilated stainless
steel water bottle with flip cap and straw. I love these hyracentials water
bottle. There reusable, easy to clean, they keep my drinks cold and ice
from melting all day! The double wall means no sweating, unlike a lot 
of other brand of reusable bottles. The 16 oz size is perfect size for
the kids to carry, which is a plus! When you order this bottle it comes 
with a card for you to claim a free koozie ( which also comes with 
straw cleaners ). 

  These bottles are made from 18/8 food grade stainless steel, its a great
eco friendly sport bottle. Perfect for carrying whil walking, hiking, camping,
use at the gym. Not recommded for use with hto drinks, though! 

  I was able to get this bottle from Amazon, if you'd like to get yourself on of
these stainless steel, sco friendly, perfect carring size reusable water bottle, you 
cna get that here!. There is also a 25 oz bottles available to. Theye both great quality the 
business owmer inspects every bottle that gets shipped herself to ussure that each ones
perfect! 



DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment