Thursday, October 23, 2014

Adovia - Intinsive Anti Wrinkle Cream

Anti Wrinkle Cream

( not my picture )

Adovia is one of my favorite brands, they make some really good products all good for our skin, all very moisturizing, and they all ( well what Ive gotten  the oppertunity to try ) smell nice. This Wrinkle cream reduces wrinkles and fine lines while quikly firming our skin with ADOVIAS unique anti wrinkle formula.  Made up of deep hydrating, natural Sweet Almond Oil, and essential Dead Sea minerals. This fast acting cream firms and tones our skin reducing the  apperance of wrinkle while helping to prevent the formation of future wrinkles ( woohoo! ). It also contains Silicon and Vitamin A, which increase the firmness and overall vitality of our skin! 

 Directions for use are too apply generously onto clean face and neck, message in circular motions until absorbed. It can be used as makeup fondation. ( Yay! ).  This face cream absorbes quickly and doesnt leave my skin feeling oily and gross, yay. It also smells really good! A plus! I dont like using stinky stuff on my face. Or me.  HA. Anyways, this is Available on Amazon, of you'd like to get a jar for yourself.. you can order that here!


DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment