Friday, October 24, 2014

Pet Moodys - What's your mood?

Pet Moody's

( not my picture )

I had no idea what to expect when I was sent these. It's cute though, its pretty much a stand up pictures of pets with words saying differant
moods. Pretty simple now that I thing about it! HA. It's cute though, kids would love it. I'm not sure if it'd meant towards younger aged people ( kids ) 
but it should be. All the pictures of the pets are really cute. There are 19 differant mood pictures in this book I got. 

  ** Add pictures of some of the moods **

 Well, these are available on Amazon, if you'd like to get one.. or a few ( theyd make sutre gifts ) and you can also get them here!



DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment