Thursday, October 23, 2014

Insta Natural - Age- Defying Skin Clearing Serum & Vitamin C Serum & Moroccan Rose Water

Clearing Serum , Vitamin C Serum , Moroccan Rose Water
  


( not my pictures )

Insta Natural makes so many great products, heres about three more awesome things. First off, I got the Age - Defying Skin Clearing Serum for flawless and youthfull skin!! It contains
20% Vitamin C , 3.5% Niacinamide , 2.5% Retinol , 2% Salicylic Acid. In this little bottle you have a solution for those who want to reverse the signs of aging while improving
blemished skin and hyperpigmentation. Its soothes blemished and irritated skin, while unclogging pores and bringing new skin to the surface. It removes redness and inflamation..
hydrates and restores health to damaged skin, repairing sun damage and micro scarring, delivering a youthful radiant glow. Using this serum, it absorbs quickly which is a good thing I
hate stuff that leaves my face feeling oily or unnaturaly wet. Its a good consistancy, easy to apply, it smells.. kind of orangy, nice smell! :) 

 Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum for ultimate youth and beauty. Contains, vitamin c - duh - , hyaluronic acid, ferulic acid, sea buckthorn oil, argan oil, rosehip oil, plant stem cells, 
and pomegranate. Some really good moisturizers! As ya'll know I love argan oil and rosehip. I'm thinking this is going to be another favorite! :) It smells nice, its the color of orange 
juice! It's a little thinnner then Id like but, it was easy to apply still, and absorbed nicely, left my skin feeling nice and soft! Directions for use is to wash and pat dry skin, use toner first. 
Dab a small amount of the serum to your hands to apply to the face, neck and surrounding area. Allow to dry, can be used daily ( morning and night ) and under makeup. 

 100% Pure and Natural Moroccan Rose Water.. ultimate facial toner. Insta Natural Rose water is made from Rosa Damascena petals. There are no artifical fragrances or any added
chemicals or preservatives. The rose water acts as a toner to naturally balance the skin's pH, making it soft and calm skin irritations while cleansing and hydrating the skin naturally. Rose 
Water can be used for toning, hair care, bath, and other uses. For soft shiny hair apply rose water directly to your scalp in a gentle manner. Let it sit for 20 minutesbefore you wash your 
hair with regular shampoo. You may also mix it with your shampoo. For the bath, just mix a little of rose water into your bath water. Other uses are to use as after shave, acne treatment,
sunburns, bleamishes, aromatherapy.. amongst others. I really like to use rose water as a toner, I use it on my face, hands and tops of my feet. Feet, weird huh, well I live in flip flops 
with living in Arizona, and being very light skinned on my feet I burn. So, I use Rose water, to help the burn and to avoid sun spots later on. :) 

  All of these are available on Amazon, and all are great products, if you'd like to order the Clearing Serum you can get that here! ; the Vitamin C you can oder that here! ; and the Rose water, you can get that one here! 


DISCLAIMER: 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment