Thursday, October 23, 2014

Dot & Dot Multi Purpose Bags

Multi Purpose Bags

( not my picture )

Well, these bags are available in many differant sizes and also in packing cubes, packing folders, shoe cubes, hanging toiletry kit, and water proof organizers. I got the x- small 
waterproof organizer. It's perfect size for makeup , or for use like a pencil / crayon pouch for kids, coupon organizing, ect. They also come in other colors. I got black. Seems like
a good quality pouch, the zipper goes around at the end so it wont come apart easily, its mesh with clear plastic. I havent tested out the ' waterproof ' ness yet. HA. Anyhow. These 
seem like nice organizers.. well I'm going to use mine as a make up pouch. 

  These are available on Amazon, if you'd like to order one.. or some you can do that here!



DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment