Thursday, October 23, 2014

Insta Natural - Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer + Hyaluronic Acid Serum + Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Serum

Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer - Hyaluronic Acid - Niacinamide ( Vitamin B3 Serum )


( not my pictures )

Insta Natural make a lot of beauty products. I love just about all of them. I have never tried a Niacinamide Moisturizer before now, thiers contains some great moisturizers 
like vitamin C and rosehip oil. ROSEHIP OIL!!! <3 So, I was interested in trying it out as soon as it arrived! :) It's a night cream moisturizer, suppose ot improve complexion overnight!
So, I tried it.. made my skin feel soft.. moisturized. No oily feeling, which Im always worried about with facial products because I already have oily skin, I dont wanna add more. 
Anyhow, this stuff is working.. for me. Its lotion consistancy makes it easy to apply, absorbes quickly and doesnt have a strong scent. 

 Insta Naturals Niacinamide Moisturizer offers ultimate hydration for our skin. It can help reduce redness and inflammation, as well as diminish the apperance of acne, scars, and 
hyperpigmentation. Vitamin C, another active ingrediant works by minimizing damage from external factors like sun exposure. Direction for use are to cleanse and tone skin before 
using this, the distribute a small amout of cream onto our face and neck with fingertips in a circular and upward motion. Let the cream absord ( which doesnt take long ). It can be 
used morning and night. 

Available on Amazon, order here!

Insta Naturals Niacinamide ( Vitamin B3 ) Serum, creates a barrier on the skins surface protecting it from external factorsthat speed up the signs of aging. Vitamin B3 is an essential
nutriant that delivers natural emollients that hydrate skin and help retain moisture. In addition, Niacinamide helps by improving the skins firmness, plumpness, and suppleness. This serum helps
achieve a smoother and radiant complexion. 

 I've been using this serum for about a week or so now, my skin feels less dry.. so, so far its working. To use this your suppose to have a clean dry face to start, then apply a pea size
amount to face and neck. It absorbs pretty quick, your suppose to follow this by a moisturizer. This is also available on Amazon, you can order it here!

Hyaluronic Acid Serum, available on Amazon as well, you can order that here!


DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment