Thursday, October 23, 2014

Foxbrim - Vitamin C Lotion

Vitamin C Lotion

( not my picture )

Vitamin C is suppose to be good for our skin, Foxbrim's Vitamin C lotion contains some really good moisturizing ingrediants including Aloe vera and jojoba oil. Its complete hydration, I've been using this lotion for a while know, every day.. atleast twice a day, my skin feels really nice, soft , and hydrated!  I really like this lotion because it doesnt have a strong scent like some vitamin c lotions Ive smelled do. It absorbes really fast and leaves my skin feeling  soft and smooth but not oily. Great lotion. Directions for use are to use a dime size amount for smooth and even application. It can be used day or night, and used as an all over body moisturizer.

Foxbrims Vitamin C lotion is available on Amazon, if you want to get yourself a bottle you can order that here!


DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment