Thursday, October 23, 2014

Miracalis - Anti Aging Facial Serum

Anti Aging Facial Serum



( not my picture )

Miraculas, improves skin elasticity, reverses sun damaged skin, earases wrinkles and crow feet and increases skin renewel rate. This anti aging serum contains from great 
moisturizers, like, jojoba seed oil, vitamin C and such. When I tried it it's a good consistancy.. about like lotion, very easy to apply, not runny at all. It absorbs fast and doesnt
make my skin look or feel oily, like some serums can. 

 Directions for use is to wash and pat dry face, apply a small amount to cover face and allow 2 - 3 minutes to absord. ( It absorbs quicker then that, but I suppose if you wear
maek up and are wanting to apply it after this then wait ). I like this one, it doesnt have much of a smell, as I dont like putting things with much scent on my face. Anyhoo. 

 Miraculas is available for purchase on Amazon, if you would like to order yourself a bottle.. you can do that here!


DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment