Thursday, October 23, 2014

UNi - Rosehip Seed Oil

Rosehip Seed Oil

(not my picture)

Love rosehip oil. I use it on my hands/nails. I do a lot of cleaning, so many harsh things get on my hands, and their sooooo dry. My fingers even peel.  Looks horrible. So, this Rosehip Seed Oil is my bestfriend these days! :) Like Argan Oil its a multipurpose product, its good for our hair, skin, nails.. body.. Id bath in this stuff if I could afford that. HA! Anyway, Rosehip oil is used to reduce the apperance of scars, sun burns, it hydrates dry and / or aging skin, promotes healthy hair and nail care, its also a great daily moisturizer. 

  UNi's Rosehip Seed Oil is only made of premium quality ingrediants, certified organic and all natural, chemical free, clean processing, fast absorbing, frangrance free, its freshly produced and bottled from crop to shelf in weeks. Directions for use are to place 2 to 3 drops on palm of your hands, rub together and apply to area of hair, and/ or skin. 

 It's available on Amazon, if you'd like to order yourself a bottle you can get that here!


DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment