Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Arvazallia Professional Series : Hydrating Argan Oil Mask & Premium Argan Oil Hair Treatment




Want Softer, Silkier, and Healthier Looking Hair? .... I'd recommend trying Arvazallia's 
Professional Series line of hair care products! Besides, the awesome packaging.. and smelling amazing, they work wonderfully! Before using these two products, my hair was somewhat frizzy, dry at the ends and oily at the scalp.. I've tried other products to help this problem, they either made my hair look even more oily, or just made my hair stink. 


Arvazallia's Hydrating Argan Oil Mask.. is awesome, it smells so good and it only needs to be left 
in our hair for 5 - 7 minutes.. so it's not like the other hair masks I've tried.. put it in, leave for 20 - 30 minutes rinse out.. this one can be done in the shower barely add anytime to your getting ready. I've used it a few times since getting it, and my hair isnt as frizzy as before using it.. looks shinier, also. 


Now their Premium Argan Oil Hair Treatment, is for all hair types! Now this isnt plain argan oil, it cna be used for styling, repair/restoring, and for coloring. For styling, its recommended to work a small amount through towel dried hair from roots to end. Apply to hair to control loose hairs, and to further condition and treat dry ends. Using it to repair/restore.. apply to hair, shampoo after 30 minutes. To add shine towel dry and apply oil. For coloring: before coloring message oil throughout dry hair to improve absoption of coloring, achieve a more even color application and add a nice shine. Or you could add 5 - 7 ml to color mixture. 

I really love both of these products, they've both made my hair look and feel a lot nicer
then it was before.. they dont make my hair look or feel oily or gross. I'd recommend both of these to anyone looking for or wanting a product to help with frizzy, dull hair! 

Arvazallia has a special offers available right now, you can see those here!
There's also a video contest going on.. Beauty Maximized, which your all welcome to take part in, there are over $6000 in prizes up for grabs!! You read more about it, including how to enter here!

#BeautyMaximized


DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment