Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Skin QR - Triple Action Anti Cellulite Firming Concentrate

Skin QR Anti-Cellulite Cream



Another brand, Ive not tried any thing from. Very nice packaging, and look. 

NiuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentreat, contains a cocktail of 25 well known
flub busters that assist in weight loss and cellulite reduction, like caffeine, L'Carnitine, butchers broom, bladderwrack, ivy, and many others. NuElle is made to work on both surface and depth. Usual results are seen in 3 - 4 weeks of use. Firming the surface, detoxifying on the inside, reducing water retention, and fat cell clusters, while improving circulation and overall apperance of skin. 

Directions for use, apply in curcular motions twice a day, on all affected areas, specially on thighs, buttocks, stomach ( perferably, 2 hours after eating, or one hour before ). This product creates slight 'sauna' effect that may cause you to sweat more on the areas where product was applied. 

I've been using this for a few weeks now, I notice my skins feeling smoother, dont really notice a 'sauna' effect after using, so.. I guess thats good, not sure. It has a light scent to it, nothing eye watering like a few other creams Ive tried. It absorbs quickly, not leaving my skin feeling oily or gross. 

Skin QR's NuElle is available on Amazon, it comes in a 5 oz pump bottle.. and sales for $26.. If you'd like to order yourself a bottle, you can get that here!


DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment