Thursday, November 13, 2014

Oleavine Beauty - Facial Sponge

Facial Sponge ( Konjac )

We all know, I love konjac sponges! Their the only cleansing tools I use on my face.
Oleavine's Konjaj Sponge is 100% plant based, bamboo charcoal infused, biodegradable, no colors added, no preservatives, and sustainably developed. So their not only good for our skin, but their good for the enviroment too! Wahoo! 

Konjac Sponges have been a beauty secret in Asian cultures for decades. This luxuriously soft sponge gently exfoliates, cleanses its naturally pH balanced, promotes circulation, absorbs toxins and fights bacteria while leaving your face glowing and refresfed. You can use it alone.. or with your favorite face cleanser. :) 

The bamboo charcoal contains activated carbon and minerals that purify, supply antioxidants, help draw out excess oils and fight hard to reach acne casuing bacteria. Their fantastic for acne prone skin types! 

 I really like to use these sponges, because they are super soft and very easy on my skin, I have acne prone, sensitive skin so these are perfect! I use it every morning with my favorite facial scub. I really like this Oleavine sponge, its a perfect size.. I tend to drop the smaller ones when Im using them.. and I'm very ocd'ish about jerms.. once I drop it.. it goes to the trash, no saving. - HA. This ones about twice the size as some I've tried, and thats dry. They get bigger once soaked in warm water. 

Directions to use: ( for people that's never used a konjac )

Rinse - in warm water and allow sponge to fully absorb water, you'll know when its absorbed completly because it will be soft through... not hard like when you take it out of the package. 

Cleanse - Gently massage face with sponge. No cleanser required, but works well with gentle cleaners! 

Air Dry - After use, rinse and gently squeeze out the water by pressing it between your palms. Never wring the sponge to avoid damaging the delicate fibers. Hang with attached string in well ventilated area to air out sponge. 

Sanitation Tip:
If you wish to sanitize for multiple person use ( or just because your a jerm freak like me ) at Beauty Salons or for extended use, the sponge can be boiled for a few minutes or placed in the microwave for about 2 minutes. Keeping in microwave for too long can cause over drying or burning of the sponge. Replace every 2 -3 months or as soon as the sponge begins to break down. 

Wanna try this Konjac Sponge? There awesome, and super easy on our skin. I recommend these to every person thats looking for a less harsh cleansing tool for their face. These are available on Amazon, they sale for $10. Well worth it, they last a good time. So, if you'd like to get yourself one.. or two.. or get some as stocking stuffer for friends/sisters/mother/causin.. anyione really, you can order that here!




DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment