Thursday, November 13, 2014

Display Sheet - Make Up Bag

Make up w/ Display Sheet

So, this is a new product. A cinch type make up bag, with a display sheet feature! 

How convenient, right? I don't know how often 
I end up dumping my bag out looking for something that ends up being at the bottom.. sendin eye liners, lip sticks/glosses rolling every where, just making a total mess. I've lost a lot of chap sticks this way, actually. 

Well, no more lost make up.. or digging through my bag looking for stuff. This bag is awesome, just put your stuff in it.. tuck the sheet in it.. and pull the string to close. That easy! 




So this is about how big it is.. it's only available in one size right now. I thought it was kinda small, but then I carry multiples of everything.. But this would be perfect for say a teen.. I know they like to carry their make up to school, just toss it in here, no more messy backpacks! It'd also be great for over night, just carry the few things you need toss the bag in your purse and go! 

When you need something just pull it out uncinch the bag, pull the display sheet out and poor your stuff onto it! That easy, have all your products in view without the random rolling lipstick. 


It actually can hold quit a lot of stuff. It's small enough to carry in your purse, backpack, totes. It comes in blue.  

So, if your looking for a new make up bag, tired on digging through just to end up pouring out everything and having things rolling every which way, loosing things. This is the bag for you. I recommend it, makes things so much easier and putting away faster! These are available to order, here!



DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment