Monday, November 10, 2014

Petuna Skincare - Moisturizing Serum

Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C

I've never tried any Petuna Skincare products, but I've heard some good things
about them. So when I was given the opportunity to try this, Moisturizing serum I was very interested! I'm really picky about stuff I try on my face, I have somewhat sensitive skin and break out very easily. 

This moisturizing serum has hyaluronic acid and vitamin c, two very good moisturizers! Some benefits of hyaluronic acid is it provides deep hydration of skin cells, plumps skin tissue to soften wrinkles and fine lines, its also great for plumping lips, it reduces the appearance of spider veins, dark circles around eyes, appearance of rosacea, it protects against enviromental skin irritation, and is an excellant post chemical peeling humectant. Vitamin C, stimulates the production of collagen to bring back skins natural elasticity and counteract fine lines and wrinkles. It softens and plumps skin, improves skin texture, reduces size of pores, and protects skin from UV damage such as age spots, discoloration, and fine lines. 

Not my picture, barrowed from Amazon


I really like this moisturizing serum, its got all the qualities I look for when picking one.
It's thick, no drippy, easy to apply.. fast absorbing. Non greasy. It actually smells a lot better them some serums I've tried. Kinda like.. you know those orange spice gummy candies? Like that. After using it my face feels really nice, soft.. doesnt make my skin shiny or look oily either. 

If your looking for a good facial Moisturizing Serum, I would recommend Petunia Skincare's. I ordered my bottle ( which is sold in 1 oz size ) from Amazon, if you'd like to get yourself one you can go on and order that right here!


DISCLAIMER:
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment