Wednesday, November 12, 2014

ChronosPharma - Super Premium 5 HTP ( mood and weight support )

5 HTP

     .. What is 5 HTP? Well ChronosPharma's 5 HTP is a natural and pure anti depressant
and mood enhancer. It's suppose to ease anxiety and depression symptoms, help you sleep restfully, help fight fibromyalgia and headaches.

 * More About The Supplement:


  • * IMPROVE YOUR MOOD AND EMOTIONAL WELL BEING OR YOUR MONEY BACK! At Chronos Pharma we feel so confident our product works that we do not limit ourselves to the Amazon 30 day guarantee. If, at any point, you decide you are not 100% satisfied we will give your money back, NO QUESTIONS ASKED! We do not want to sell you a product. We want to build a long lasting relationship with our customers. We want to make a difference in your life!
  • * FROM NATURE! Extracted from the Griffonia Simplicfolia plant, 5HTP is a NATURAL substance that will greatly improve your MOOD, ease DEPRESSION & ANXIETY symptoms, help you SLEEP better and more RESTFULLY, help you take CONTROL of your emotional EATING, among many other benefits!
  • * 5-HTP WORKS! 5-HTP increases the production of SEROTONIN. Serotonin plays a great role in our bodies when it comes to our SLEEP pattern, PAIN sensitivity and APPETITE. When Serotonin is released, we have the sensation of WELLBEING, SERENITY and FULLFILMENT. In addition, serotonin controls our ANXIETY and suppresses our APPETITE but making us feel serene and SATISFIED.
  • * THE BEST VALUE! Taking 5-HTP is the BEST LIFE INVESTMENT you can make! If you feel your everyday life is taking an UNDESIRABLE TOLL on you the time to act is NOW! Making smarter life choices, as well as taking 5-HTP can improve your wellbeing dramatically and prevent you from FURTHER SUFFERING and harsher medication in the future.
  • * Do you want to be PROACTIVE about your EMOTIONAL WELLBEING? EMOTIONAL EATING? ANXIETY? Lack of MOTIVATION? Unrestful SLEEPING? If you can say YES to any of these questions and you want to use a SAFE, NATURAL and PROVEN way to do so then you MUST try Chronos Pharma`s 5-HTP. It is EASY! Just two capsules a day and you will be on your way to a HEALTHIER and HAPPIER life. Our products are made from the BEST ingredients, by the MOST qualified professionals and at a state of the art FDA approved facility! Years of research went into perfecting our product so you can have the best possible results. DO IT NOW! THE LIFE YOU WANT TO LIVE IS WAITING FOR YOU!
  

So, I've been taking this for about 3 weeks now. I'm starting to notice that I'm sleeping better and all night, before I had a hard time getting to sleep and staying.. so this is helping with that, somewhat. Which is awesome becasue I use to have to take sleeping pills, and no matter what kind I'd be out all night til about noon the next day then feel fatigued the rest of the day. So I like how these just help a little and not completely knock me out. I do have anxiety problems sometimes.. I havent lately, I just feel more.. me, better. 

It's recommended to take 1 - 2 capsules at bedtime with 8 oz of water, or as directed by a healthcare professional. 

I ordered my bottle ( 60 capsules ) from Amazon, If these sound like something that can help you, you can order them here!


DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment