Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Body Merry - Retinol Surge Moisturizer

Retinol Moisturizer

  

First off, I love Body Merry products, I've tried quite a 
few of them and liked them all! They all worked well for me and I'm still using some of them. :) 

This Retinol Surge Moisturizer contains 2.5% retinol, hyaluronic acid, vitamins e and b5, along with green tea. All great moisturizers! 

Body Merry's Retinol combines a lot of soothing NATURAL antioxidants that work together to visibly reduce the signs of aging. Plant derived hyaluronic acid hydrates and mourishes out skin, this formula helps provide a flawless ton and texture but also leaves our skin feeling and looking smoother, plumper, and younger! Woo, who doesnt wanna look younger? 

Sounds good to me, so I gave it a try, directions are to apply to face and neck after cleansing and toning. So, I did.. I've been using it for a while know, my skin does feel smoother.. which is awesome, I have dry skin, and.. you know when some people rub there hands together and you can hear.. because their so dry.. that was my face! Now, though.. its all nice and soft.. smooth. :) This stuff is awesome! Its absorbes into my skin quick and doesnt leave it looking skiny, oily or feeling gross! Although, Im not to fond of the scent.. that goes away fast too.. leaving me with a nice smooth face! 

Do you have dry skin? Need help?.. This is the product for you! It's available on Amazon, it comes in a 3.4 oz bottle and sales for $ 27.99. 

You can order it here!



DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment