Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Foxbrim - 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil

Organic Argan Oil




One of my favorite products.. Argan Oil. I have a ton of it! Some I like over others.. each brand
seems to be a bit differant.. substance ways. Some are runnier thin others, some thicker. 

Foxbrim's Argan Oil is 100% Pure and Organic! The only ingredient is Organic Argania Spinosa Kernal Seed = Argan Oil. It's triple extra virgin, cold pressed, frangrance free and preservative free, and it's not tested on animals!! I like this brand's Argan Oil, because it's not really thick or too too watery. Argan oil is great for many things including as a moisturizer for your hair, skin, and nails. 

Directions for using, for your skin put 1 - 3 drops of it onto palm and rub hands together, massage into skin, reapply on a daily basis or as needed. For hair, cleanse hair ( with a natural shampoo ) apply 1 - 3 drops onto scalp, or damaged hair. For ultimate comditioning leave oil for atleast 30 minutes! For face, wash face and apply 1 - 3 drops, massaging in circular motions. Let oil absorb 3 - 5 minutes and apply makeup as usual. For stronger nails, apply 1 - 3  drops directly on to cuticles and fingertips! :) 

I use this in my hair and on my hands, works well for frizzyness and dry skin! I do a lot
of cleaning and my fingers peel so bad! It looks horrible and when that starts to happen I just put a little argan oil on and after a few days my hands are back to girly hands! I use this in my hair, after washing.. about 3 - 4 times a week.. I dont put it on my scalp.. I start about half way down and apply from their to ends.. thats the part that dry.. becasue I use to dye it a lot, Im letting it grow out now. So this Argan oil helps my hair from looking like I slept and just got up and did nothing to my hair! :) 

Foxbrim's Argan Oil, is available on Amazon, it comes in a 2 oz bottle and sales for $14.95. This size bottle will last you a while, well worth the price! If you'd like to get one for yourself, you can order that here!




DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment