Thursday, November 13, 2014

Majestic Bombay

Professional Stainless Steel Cuticle Pusher & Nail Cleaner Tool



I love this tool! It's so multi- functional.. cuticle pusher, nail cleaner.. if your like me and 
end up painting your entire finger you can use it to clean up that too! I like to go around my nails and make everything neat after painting and this works way better then q tips for doing that. Awesome. 

So, if your looking for a tool like this, I recommend Majestic Bombays Stainless Steel Cuticle Pusher/ Nail Cleaner, their available on Amazon and sell for about $7.. very affordable and worth it.. good quality! 

You can order yours here!








DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment